Northwest Langley WWTP Screw Pump Supply, Delivery and Installation Project
Recent Bennett Mechanical Project
Contract Value: $770,000.00
- Demolition and removal of four (4) of the existing influent Archimedes screw pumps and associated motor and gearbox housekeeping pads
- Preparation of the concrete channels by roughening the surface and reapplication of screeding coat
- Installation of two (2) new 37kW (50HP) and two new 15kW (20HP) Archimedes screw pumps
- Development and implementation of alternative measures confined space entry programs with extensive coordination with WorkSafeBC
- Removal and Replacement of local disconnects.